Imperial College Students are invited to attend a webinar to help build resilience in your life.
The webinar will look at;
- Identifying triggers of stress
- Working with and regulating difficult emotions
- Learning self soothing techniques
- Improving one’s feelings of self-worth
- Developing explicit networks of support
- Managing a better work/life balance
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.