If you are interested in helping us develop our patient services further, please consider joining our Patient Participation Group. Contact our Practice Manager (Jacquie O’Connor) for further details.
The last meeting was on 31st August 2023
Minutes from last meeting are available below
What is a PPG?
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group of patients, carers and GP practice staff who meet to discuss practice issues and patient experience to improve the service.
Purpose of a PPG:
- To give patients and practice staff the opportunity to meet and discuss topics of mutual interest.
- To provide a means for patients to become more involved and make suggestions about the healthcare services they receive.
- To explore issues from patient complaints and patient surveys, contribute to actions plans and help monitor improvements.
- To support health awareness and patient education.
- To contribute feedback to the practice on National Patient Survey results and Friends and Family Test feedback to propose developments or change.
What should a PPG look like?
A PPG is open to every patient on the GP practice list. All communities, groups, genders, ages, ethnicities, and disabilities representing the patient list are encouraged to join. There are no other membership requirements except that patients must be registered with the practice.
Minutes of previous meetings