Emotional Intelligence – What it is and How to get it’
The emotional intelligence webinar will cover;
- Understanding the impact of your emotions
- How regulating emotions beats keeping a lid on them.
- How identifying and leaning into negative emotions makes you stronger.
- Keep a mood journal and take control.
- Knowing how and when to express your emotions.
- Developing performance through emotional intelligence.
Imperial College Health Centre invites Imperial College students to attend a webinar on emotional regulation and developing your emotional intelligence.
Emotional regulation refers to the process by which individuals influence which emotions they have, when they have them, and how they experience and express their feelings.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.