Confidence and Self-Efficacy – Finding a Voice Webinar
Unsure who you are and which direction to go next?
Suffering from loneliness?
The webinar will explore;
- The rules we enforce on ourselves and how that impacts us.
- How we are defined by others and how to change it.
- The fear of negative judgement and failure.
- How to avoid catastrophising.
- How to manage difficult conversations.
Imperial College Students are invited to attend a webinar to explore these issues and look at what one can do to build confidence, be more visible, and make new connections.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.