Royal College of Art

Staff and students at Royal College of Art may be eligible to register with the Health Centre for NHS medical services. Please see below for eligibility information and online registration form.

Overseas students can only register once arrived in the UK.

UK residents please include your NHS number on the registration form.

Students in halls of residence must have a room number before submitting the registration form.