Imperial College Health Centre invites students to attend webinar on perfectionism.
The webinar will explore;
- Understanding ‘clinical’ perfectionism
- Identifying there is a problem with perfectionism and committing to change
- Why perfectionism doesn’t work
- Growth mindset and how it gets you out of perfectionist cycles
- Re-setting goals to performance rather than outcomes.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.