How to Hack your Brain webinar
This webinar will look at the following…
- The nature of our thoughts and consciousness.
- How thoughts can start to work against our needs.
- Recognising rogue patterns of thinking.
- Strategies and work-arounds for optimising our thought processes.
Attendees will learn to clear their unhelpful and self-limiting thought patterns by
- Understanding how and why our thoughts become self-limiting.
- Being able to put your brain into ‘airplane mode’.
- Learning how the most stressed people on the planet deal with pressure.
- Looking at how to realign our thoughts with what we want.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.