‘Sleep better, Live better’. Planning your Life around Sleep.
Imperial College Health Centre will be hosting a sleep webinar during this academic year.
Looking at what we do when we are awake to get better sleep.
- Myth-busting common sleep tropes.
- The science behind sleep.
- How to set up your life to get better quality sleep.
- How to feel more awake, have more energy, boost your learning.
- The importance of building your life around sleep.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.