Imperial College Health Centre invites Imperial College students to attend a webinar on procrastination.
This webinar will cover;
- Help identify what you are really avoiding.
- Developing motivation through momentum.
- How to tap into more of your potential.
- Get stronger by losing fear of failure.
- Be more productive.
- Improve grades by working smarter rather than harder.
The webinars will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the webinars are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These webinars are for students studying at Imperial College, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music.
Webinar dates and bookings are on the Webinars Home Page
Webinars usually start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Webinars are held online via MS Teams. Link will be provided via email once place is secured via the online booking form below.