STRIDES clinics are run from the Health Centre on Mondays and Thursdays. Please contact us via PATCHS or arrange an appointment with a GP to discuss a referral.
What is STRIDES?
Do you experience any of the following?
- Feeling very preoccupied with thoughts about food and eating
- Worrying a lot about your body weight and shape
- Limiting food intake to manage weight and shape worries
- Compensating for eating (for example, exercising, using laxatives, or vomiting)
- Having food binges (feeling out of control and eating a very large amount of food all at once)
- Feeling like your relationship with food, exercise, or your body is having a negative impact on your life
If so, then STRIDES is here to help and support you.
For more information regarding the STRIDES clinic, who the service is for and what support is offered please visit the STRIDES website