Imperial College Students are invited to attend a two part workshop to help improve emotional resilience.
The workshops will look at;
- Identifying triggers of stress
- Working with and regulating difficult emotions
- Learning self soothing techniques
- Improving one’s feelings of self-worth
- Developing explicit networks of support
- Managing a better work/life balance
The workshops will be at the start and end of the month and students are required to attend both.
Workshops start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Workshops are held at Imperial College Health Centre, 40 Princes Gardens, London, SW7 1LY
To apply for a place on the workshops please complete the form below.