Imperial College Health Centre invites Imperial College students to attend a two part workshop on procrastination.
NEW DATES FOR 2022/23 will be available late summer
This workshop will cover;
- Help identify what you are really avoiding.
- Developing motivation through momentum.
- How to tap into more of your potential.
- Get stronger by losing fear of failure.
- Be more productive.
- Improve grades by working smarter rather than harder.
The workshops will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the workshops are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These workshops are for Imperial College Students only.
16th February 2022 – Full
4th May 2022 – Full
Workshops start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Workshops are held online via Zoom. Link will be provided via email once place is secured.
To apply for a free place on the workshops please click on dates above.