Emotional Intelligence – What it is and How to get it’
The workshop will cover;
- Understanding the impact of your emotions
- How regulating emotions beats keeping a lid on them.
- How identifying and leaning into negative emotions makes you stronger.
- Keep a mood journal and take control.
- Knowing how and when to express your emotions.
- Developing performance through emotional intelligence.
Imperial College Health Centre invites Imperial College students to attend a two part workshop on emotional regulation and developing your emotional intelligence.
Emotional regulation refers to the process by which individuals influence which emotions they have, when they have them, and how they experience and express their feelings.
The workshops will be presented by Dr David Leigh-Smith. Interactions during the workshops are encouraged. However, students can chose how much they participate with the rest of the group.
These workshops are for Imperial College Students only.
10th November and `15th December 2021 – Spaces Available
23rd March and 27th April 2022 – Booking from Jan 2022
Workshops start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 90mins.
Workshops are held online via Zoom. Link will be provided via email once place is secured.
To apply for a free place on the workshops please click on dates above.