The following measures are in place for your safety. Please comply with the information below or directed to you by one of our team. We ask that you attend appointments alone if possible to minimise the number of patients in the building at one time.
Please do not attend the Practice for an appointment if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a mask or other effective face covering on arrival to the Health Centre. If you do not have a face covering then you will be given a mask on entry.
- A member of the team will check your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. If you have a high temperature you will not be admitted and will be advised by the team what to do next.
- Please use the alcohol gel provided for cleaning your hands.
- After we have checked you in we will direct you to the correct waiting room.
During your visit
- Whilst waiting for your appointment please keep your distance from other patients and staff. We have reduced the number of chairs and tables in the waiting room to facilitate this.
- We have removed water dispensers from the waiting rooms so please bring water with you if required. Please do not eat food in the waiting rooms.
- Please avoid asking queries or booking appointments at the reception desk. Please wait until you have left the building and call the reception team or use to e-consult on our homepage.
If you are unsure who you need to speak to please call our reception team who will happily assist you.