The following measures are in place for your safety. Please comply with the information below or directed to you by one of our team. We ask that you attend appointments alone if possible to minimise the number of patients in the building at one time.
You will only be admitted to the Health Centre if you have a face to face appointment. For booking appointments or any other queries please call reception on 020 7584 6301 or use e-consult on our homepage.
Please do not attend the Practice for an appointment if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a mask or other effective face covering on arrival to the Health Centre. If you do not have a face covering then you will be given a mask on entry.
- The Health Centre door will be locked. Please use the keypad next to the door and press B49400 to call the reception desk.
- A member of the team will meet you at the door to check your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. If you have a high temperature you will not be admitted and will be advised by the team what to do next.
- You will be asked to use the alcohol gel and wear disposable latex gloves which will be provided. If you have a latex allergy please inform reception ideally before your arrival.
- After we have checked you in we will direct you to the correct waiting room.
During your visit
- Whilst waiting for your appointment please keep your distance from other patients and staff. We have reduced the number of chairs and tables in the waiting room to facilitate this.
- Please do not cross paths with other patients and staff in the corridors. There is space at the end of corridors to wait for others.
- We have removed water dispensers from the waiting rooms so please bring water with you if required. Please do not eat food in the waiting rooms.
- Please avoid asking queries or booking appointments at the reception desk. Please wait until you have left the building and call the reception team or use to e-consult on our homepage.
Please do not attend the Practice unless told to do so by a member of the team.
The Health Centre will continue to have a closed door policy to minimise the risk of infection from COVID-19 and to protect vulnerable patients. Patients will not be admitted unless prearranged.
If you are unsure who you need to speak to please call our reception team who will happily assist you.