Imperial College Students are invited to attend a two part workshop to help improve emotional resilience.
The workshops will be on 10th May and 21st June 2018 6.00-7.30pm
The workshops will look at;
- Identifying triggers of stress
- Working with and regulating difficult emotions
- Learning self soothing techniques
- Improving one’s feelings of self-worth
- Developing explicit networks of support
- Managing a better work/life balance
The workshops will be six weeks apart and students are required to attend both.
Workshops are held at Imperial College Health Centre, 40 Princes Gardens, London, SW7 1LY
No more places available for 2017/18 workshops. Information on workshops in the new academic 2018/19 will be released in the next few months.