We have a fully equipped minor surgery room and are able to offer patients a variety of minor surgery procedures.
Dr Chris Allen and Dr Sarah Freedman provide the following services;
- Other procedures such as;
- skin biopsy (punch and shave)
- wedge excision for ingrowing toenails
- removal of skin lesions where clinically indicated
Dr Chris Allen also offers;
- Therapeutic injections used in a variety of conditions e.g. frozen shoulder, osteoarthritis of the knee, tennis elbow.
- Aspiration of joints
If you would like to be considered for any of these services, please make a routine appointment with any of the doctors, who will be able to advise you further.
We run regular cryotherapy clinics for the freezing of skin lesions (including warts and verrucae). You need to be referred to this clinic by a doctor or nurse, following a routine consultation.